Eureka! Timberline Backpacking Tent
- The Timberline 3 season, 2 person backpacking tent helps you stay comfortable and dry in spring, summer, and fall.
- With shock-corded eaves to increase stability and absorb wind stress, the Timberline is perfect for camping near the tree line.
- Hooded front and rear flies and a rear window help maximize air flow and protect you from the elements.
- The freestanding 5-pole A-frame sets up in minutes, with shock-corded poles, clips, junction tubes, and ring-and-pin assemblies.
- Two mesh gear pockets; loops for clothes line flashlight, and optional gear loft
- Classic A-frame style tent sleeps two (7′ 2″ by 5′ 3″ floor; 36 square foot area); center peak height of 42 inches; weighs 5 pounds 13 ounces
- Pack size of 6 by 24 inches; includes tent and poles.
Eureka! Copper Canyon LX, 3 Season, Camping Tent
- New for 2020, the Eureka! Copper Canyon LX 4 four-person, three-season camping tent is your home away from home. Easy setup, smart features, and full standing height make it Eureka’s most livable family car camping tent.
- Extended fly coverage over the door provides extra weather protection and dry entryway.
- Steep walls create lots of standing room and are ideal when camping with air mattress and cots.
- Large mesh windows with waterproof curtains offer scenic views and plenty of ventilation.
- Durable, steel and fiberglass frame features pole sleeves corner hubs, and quick clips for simple 1 person set up.
- The zippered E! Powerport lets you easily run an extension cord inside so you can keep everyone’s gadgets charged.
- Measures 8 feet by 8 feet (floor) and 7 feet tall; packs to 9 by 27 inches; minimum weight of 17 pounds, 3 ounces
Eureka! Solitaire AL 1 Person, 3 Season, Camping and Backpacking Tent
- Travel light with the Eureka! Solitaire AL three-season solo tent, the perfect choice for weight-conscious backpackers.
- The tent’s simple two-pole tunnel design sets up in seconds after a long day of hiking or climbing.
- Outlast any storm with the rugged, durable 7000 Series aluminum frame.
- An integrated full-coverage fly can be rolled back for stargazing in clear weather.
- The fly and floor are made of 68D 185T polyester taffeta with a 1, 500-millimeter coating for weatherproof protection.
- 21.5-square-foot interior; measures 4 by 18 inches packed; weighs 2 pounds, 10 ounces.
- Eureka! found its humble beginnings in 1895 and today their camping gear gives you the freedom to have fun – from tents to cooking systems, and sleeping bags to camp furniture – reliable, easy-to-use, and packed with features campers care about.