- Enjoy 5 delicious coffees from fresh beans at your fingertips
- Intuitive TFT display with icons makes it easy to customize the length, strength, and temperature of your coffee
- Classic Milk Frother makes it simple to prepare warn, silky-smooth frothed milk
- 2 user profiles to save your favourite coffee settings
- Aroma Extract system provides the perfect temperature, aroma and crema
|Product Dimensions||9.6 x 11.42 x 14.6 inches (24.4 x 29 x 37.1 cm)|
|Item Weight||17.4 pounds (7.83 kg)|
|Manufacturer||Philips Kitchen Appliances|
|Country of Origin||Romania|
|Item model number||EP4321/54|
|Brand||Philips Kitchen Appliances|
|Coffee Maker Type||Espresso Machine|
Customer Questions & Answers
- Question: Does it have frothed milk(without coffee) on drink menu? Can I it only get frothed milk with this machine?Answer: Yes!
- Question: Does this machine make regular coffee as well, or an “americano” style coffee?Answer: Hello! Yes, Philips 4300 Series Fully automatic espresso machines EP4347 makes Americano.
- Question: How is this model different from the 3200 series?Answer: Hello! You can check this link for the difference between the Philips 4300 and 3200 Series. https://philips.to/3obfy4O
- Question: Can you use flavored creamers like international delights in the latte go?Answer: I used flavored creamer in mine and it worked fine.
- Question: When in fully automatic mode (not using pre ground), does this machine use freshly ground beans for each brew or beans that were ground 2-3 brews ago?Answer: Hello! Philips 4300 Series Fully automatic espresso machine EP4347/94 can be used with freshly ground beans to brew coffee. For further assistance, please call at 1-800-933-7876: Monday -Saturday 9am-9pm EST and Sunday 9am-6pm EST.
- Question: dear seller Will this product work in Mexico? Could it be a voltage mismatch? Could you explain your answer in detail?Answer: As long as you are on 100-120V, 60Hz you’ll be fine. I think that most of the Americas provide this type of power. I’ve only seen 200-240V 50Hz in Asia and Europe.
- Question: When it goes into standby mode, the power button doesn’t work to turn on. I have to unplug/plug back in to electrical socket. Is my unit defective?Answer: I have the same issue! I tried using it in different outlet plugs as well. They replace my unit and gave me another one buts its doing the same thing! I think it needs to be recalled .
- Question: Does the carafe have a lid? Can we save the milk on fridge?Answer: This machine does not have a carafe for milk – that is the lattego version. This one you use milk in a separate frother jug. Milk comes from your own fridge into your own container for frothing. (In the lattego version you still only pour in the milk you want to use at that time – then wash container out.)
- Question: Does the the 4300 have enough clearance to use a 20oz tumbler such as a Yeti?Answer: Hello! The maximum cup height of the Philips 4300 Espresso Machine EP4347/94 is 150mm.
- Question: Is it programmable?Answer: Hello! Yes, the Philips 4300 Fully Automatic Espresso Machine allows you to adjust the settings of a drink to your own preference and to store the adjusted drink in a personal profile.