Dremel Digilab 3D20 3D Printer, Idea Builder for Hobbyists and Tinkerers
Dremel Digilab 3D20 3D Printer, Idea Builder for Brand New Hobbyists and Tinkerers – 3D20-01 & HATCHBOX PLA 3D Printer Filament, Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03 mm, 1 kg Spool, 1.75 mm, Black, Pack of 1
- Product 1: Countless hours of high quality printing with the most reliable low-cost 3D printer
- Product 1: Quickly and easily make your 1st print out of the box with completely pre-assembled printer, included 0.5 kilogram spool of filament and clear setup instructions. Maximum build depth (inches): 9
- Product 1: Far superior safety compared to competition with fully enclosed design, non-heated build plate, PLA-only printing and 3rd party UL safety approval
- Product 1: Compatible with brand new Dremel Digilab 3D Slicer based on cura, the industry leading open source 3D printing software and gcode files so you can use your favorite slicer
- Product 2: 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) Spool
- Product 2: 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03mm)
- Product 2: PLA (Polylactic Acid) 3D Printer Filament Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant
- Product 2: Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 180C – 220C
Style:3D Printer + Filament Dremel Digilab 3D20 3D Printer, Idea Builder for Brand New Hobbyists and Tinkerers – 3D20-01The Dremel DigiLab 3D20 Idea Builder 3D Printer is Dremel’s most reliable low-cost 3D printer for hobbyists, tinkerers and other users new to 3D printing. The simple design of the printer along with Dremel support team will help you succeed at 3D printing, even without prior experience. The printer comes fully assembled and includes a 0.5 kg spool of Dremel filament. The easy to follow quick-start guide and detailed instructions will help you begin printing right out of the box. Immediately, you will notice the attention to safety with the rigid, fully-enclosed design and 3rd party UL approval. The printer is designed to print with PLA filament onto a non-heated build plate that uses black build tape to help your prints adhere to the build plate. You can begin your printing with the high-quality models pre-loaded on the printer, which can be accessed through the 4” full-color touch screen. You can load your own files from sites such as Thingiverse, with the included Dremel 3D slicer software. An upcoming update will allow the 3D20 to use .gcode files so you can use Dremel Digilab 3D Slicer, Cura, Craftware, KISSlicer, Simplify3D, Slic3r, Repetier, and other programs to load your print files. Once you start slicing your own files you can take full advantage of the 9” x 5.9” x 5.5” build plate and 100 micron high resolution. The simple design of the extruder allows for easy maintenance with continued use of the printer. With 85 years of reliable quality, Dremel is an established brand that you can trust to support you throughout your journey. By purchasing a Dremel 3D printer, you will have access to Dremel video tutorials as well as unrivaled Dreme. This is Dremel’s most affordable 3D printer and is perfect for new users or for students. Electrical Input Rating – 120 V, 60 Hz, 1.2 amp.HATCHBOX PLA 3D Printer Filament, Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03 mm, 1 kg Spool, 1.75 mm, Black, Pack of 1Welcome to HATCHBOX 3D Products Our engineered filament is here to help you stream your creative outlet, enabling you to see your thoughts and concepts engineered into a real and rewarding reality. The filaments are universally designed and compatible with 3D Printers using 1.75mm diameter filament, with a dimensional accuracy of +/- 0.03mm. PLA, or Polylactic Acid, is a commonly used thermoplastic material that does not require the use of a heated print bed. Because of the lower melting temperatures and lack of warping, PLA filaments retain their color vibrancy and are a common choice for displays or small household prints. The 3D printed object will have a glossy type finish with we love it: Less warping Easy to use No heated bed required.
There are no reviews yet.