- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION & SHADOW AREA: This gazebo’s fabulous design is features arc-shaped steel legs, which are made of high-grade engineered steel and powder-coated for rust-resistance. Each leg’s diameter is Φ80mm ( 3.1” ), stronger and thicker than other frame legs on the market. The open size of our 10’x13’ gazebo is 13′ L x 10′ W x 9′ H, (manual measurement, just for reference!) , which can provide 130 square feet of coverage, affording plenty of room for 6 people at least.
- HIGH QUALITY VENTED TOP : Our double vented roof patio gazebo, designed to enhance air circulation and strengthen wind resistance, make you feel relaxed and comfortable. Top cover is made of 500D polyester, all stitching lines are sealed, waterproof, 99% UV protection and fade resistant, with CPAI-84 fire retardant certification. The drain hole at the top is designed to help drain, on rainy days, water won’t collect and crush the frame.
- REMOVABLE NETTING WALLS: Features 4 enclose zippered screen nets and 300D polyester corner curtains. Protect you from the sun and rain as well as small things, while still having full airflow and visibility. Velcro straps allowing you to adjust the mesh nets or corner curtains coverage to fit your needs, beautiful and practical, hope you enjoy the great outdoor time from your private gazebo.
- VERSATILE USAGE: This beautiful canopy gazebo is the perfect addition to any outside space, like a backyard patio, lawn, outdoor deck, garden, outdoor oasis or near a pool. The hooker on the frame top can be used to hang flower basket, candlestick or night light to embellish your warm and romantic moments. No matter where you put your gazebo, you can add lights and other fun decorations to make your space beautiful and relaxing.
- PCAKING & AFTER-SALE: Including 10×13 ft steel frame + gazebo top + 4 corner curtains (Notice: Only corner curtain, not side curtain.) + 4 mosquito nets. Assembly required, but all necessary hardware and instructions are included, easy to assemble. ABCCANOPY promise 1 year frame quality repair, 6 months gazebo top and mosquito nets quality repair. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
|Product Dimensions||120 x 133 x 135 inches (304.8 x 337.8 x 342.9 cm)|
|Item Weight||118.7 pounds (53.42 kg)|
|Item model number||ABCghg-gp01|
|Material||Polyester, Alloy Steel|
|Style||Moorehead netting steel gazebo|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||120 x 133 x 135 inches (304.8 x 337.8 x 342.9 cm)|
|Frame Material||Alloy Steel|
|Water Resistance Level||Waterproof|
|Ultraviolet Light Protection||UV Protection|
Customer Questions & Answers
- Question: Hi. I’ve read the Gazebo was installed on a deck, being held down by screws. Can it also be installed on a trek deck?Answer: Yes, if you can put a screw into a trek deck. Each leg has a round plate with three holes for screws. I anchored mine to concrete, only I used just one screw at each leg.
- Question: My deck is exactly 10 x 20. Is the base any biggerAnswer: Video could not be loaded
- Question: Can you hang a small wet fan in the center if roof? Can you hang lights?Answer: Video could not be loaded
- Question: Does the track hold both the netting wall and privacy curtain (buy separately) ?Answer: Yes it can hold both.
- Question: Are replacement tops available?Answer: I am not sure. Materials seem very sturdy.
- Question: Can you add solid panels to it? Has anyone found any to add?Answer: Yes you can but it will require something for the panels to hang on. I used a thin cable with a small turn buckle so panels had there own hanger and the screens used the one built in.
- Question: I have a very small patio I need the measurement on the legs from leg to leg. Can someone give me those measurements?Answer: Our gazebo actually measured 9×12
- Question: Does it come with privacy curtains and netting both?Answer: The description says it comes with privacy and bug curtains.
- Question: can i get a replacement top if needed later?Answer: I wrote the vendor for this product and was told that there is NOT a replacement top available for the 10X20′ version. I just can’t see buying a $700 canopy that is a throwaway when the top falls apart.