Generac GP2200i – 2200-Watt Gasoline Powered Recoil Started Residential Portable Inverter Generator
- Perfect for camping, tailgating or home use
- Provides a long run time of up to 7 hours at 1/2 load
- 2200 starting watts and 1700 running watts.
The GP2200i inverter generator provides outdoor enthusiasts with a portable power solution designed for a variety of open-air festivities. From weekends in the woods to outdoor cookouts and get-togethers, these models provide the stable power you need without disturbing neighbors or surrounding wildlife. Using TruePower Technology, the GP2200i produces the clean power required by a variety of sensitive electronics, tools and appliances. Compact and fully-enclosed, its lightweight design makes transportation easy and its Economy mode feature also reduces fuel consumption rates and noise emissions to operate quietly for extended periods of time. Whether you’re tailgating for the big game or simply want to enhance your campsite experience without disrupting the environment around you, Generac’s GP2200i inverter generator is right for you.
- Quiet and neighbor friendly, fully enclosed design dramatically reduces noise levels
- TruePower technology provides clean, stable power ideal for sensitive electronics, tools and appliances
- Compact and lightweight makes transportation easy with built-in handle
- Economy mode automatically adjusts engine speeds to save fuel and reduce sound emissions
- Integrated off/run/choke knob simplifies startup procedures
- LED indicators alert you when unit is low on oil, overloaded or ready-to-use
- USB port to charge mobile devices
- Low-oil level shutdown automatically safeguards engine from incurring damage
- Covered outlets provide added protection from the environment
- 1700 running Watt /2200 starting watts portable inverter generator
- Parallel ready allows you to connect (2) GP2200i inverter generators for twice the power (parallel kit model 7118 sold separately)
- Recommended oil: 10W-30/SAE 30
There are no reviews yet.